Operator – Vermont
KAD is an advanced manufacturing company opening a new division in East Randolph Vermont. We specialize in prototypes and use innovative technology to produce 1000’s of unique parts per year. We pride ourselves on problem solving and bringing ideas to life. Our shop is ideal for those who wish to develop their skills and are drawn to new challenges.
The CNC Operator position has responsibility for set up and take down of production materials. It will require the ability to work well both independently and with a team. To be successful within the role, you should have creative problem solving skills, an attention to detail, and a strong work ethic. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic, non-routine environment where each product is unique. Since our shop specializes in complex prototyping, you should enjoy diverse, fast-paced work and be inspired by challenging tasks.
- Set up, adjust and operate CNC machines.
- Work from programs, operational data and set up instructions.
- Manually perform deburring operations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Operator experience strongly preferred.
- Strong work ethic required.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to regularly lift and position fixtures and tooling weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Knowledge of computer operation and related software required.
- Full time position; day shift
- Holiday, vacation, and overtime pay
- Flexible hours (standard work day is 8 hours)
- Partial Health insurance ($450 towards plan)
- Retirement plan offered after first year
- Compensation commensurate with experience
We are looking to hire immediately; qualified and interested candidates should respond by emailing their resume to Brian@kadmodels.com.